You look like a bomb
You smell like a ghost
You eat like the terminal girl
You escape to the bridge
But the men hurt your back
You sit and you piss dark water
You’re silent but aware
You’re seething but warm
You sword-play to reach our daughters
Throwing darts in lovers’ eyes.
You knew just everything
But nothing at all
Now the moon is dark
Feels like pain again
You could feel my breath
You opened my eyes
For I could not see
When I met you
When I met you (you're feeling again)
I could not speak (you're drowning in pain)
You opened my mouth (you're walking in mist)
You opened my heart (you're living again)
My spirit rose (she tore you down)
The marks and stains (happens all the same)
Could not exist (you were afraid)
When I met you
Now it's all the same
The sun is gone
But when I met you
You were afraid
She stole your heart
You don't understand
Should be ashamed
You should have walked (I was the walking dead)
She tore you down (I was kicked in the head)
The edge had become
The center of my world
The seams of my life
The streams of daydream
Like the wounds of a friend
Not the kiss of a foe
The peck of a blackened eye
When I met you
I could not speak
How I met you
Then I met you
My spirit rose (you're feeling again)
My kind of truth (you're drowning in pain)
Could not exist (you are afraid)
When I met you
When I met you (you were afraid)
When I met you (she stole your heart)
I was the walking dead (she tore you down)
I was kicked in the head (she tore you down)
It was such a time (when I met you)
I was crushed inside (when I met you)
I was torn inside
When I met you
I was too insane
Could not trust a thing
I was off my head
I was filled with truth
Before I met you
He used to call me DN
That stood for deadly nightshade
'Cause I was filled with poison
But blessed with beauty and rage
Jim told me that
He hit me and it felt like a kiss
Jim brought me back
Reminded me of when we were kids
With his ultraviolence
I can hear sirens, sirens
He hit me and it felt like a kiss
I can hear violins, violins
Give me all of that ultraviolence
He used to call me poison
Like I was poison ivy
I could've died right then
'Cause he was right beside me
Jim raised me up
He hurt me but it felt like true love
Jim taught me that
Loving him was never enough
26. Then saith the prophet and slave of the beauteous one: Who am I, and what shall be the sign? So she answered him, bending down, a lambent flame of blue, all-touching, all penetrant, her lovely hands upon the black earth, & her lithe body arched for love, and her soft feet not hurting the little flowers:
Happy little feet that dance all day
Lonely little heart with lots to say
Stepping footprints on your mind
Pierrot takes the stage to play for all
For here's a life misfortune rules
Forsaken by his Columbine
A patchwork frame of tears and wine
The nectar for cruel Columbine
Columbine, my prayer design
I see you see me standing on my own
Is it you that I'm walking through
Should I retrace my point of view
I'm left in clouded dreams of finding who
The light is mine; its rays consume
Me: I have made a secret door
Hold my head, it's tilting back
Something dancing me around
Putting crystals on my neck
Lifting my feet off the ground
Show thy star-splendour, O Nuit!
Bid me within thine House to dwell,
O winged snake of light, Hadit!
Abide with me, Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
Why is the face of God turned grey
and his angels all grown white?
What is the terrible ruby star
that burns down the crimson night?
63. The seal of my Brother is upon the earth, and His Avatar is before you.
There is threshing of wheat and a trampling of grapes that shall not cease until the truth be known unto the least of men.
"Thou art the guardian and thou art the guide, thou art the worker and the mechanic. So conduct thyself. Discuss nothing of this matter until thou art certain that thine understanding embraces all."
12. And this is the way of my incarnation. Heed!
13. Thou shalt offer all thou art and all thou hast at my altar, witholding nothing. And thou shalt be smitten full sore and thereafter thou shalt be outcast and accursed, a lonely wanderer in abominable places.
"Transgression is death."
"Display thyself to Our Lady; dedicate thy organs to Her, dedicate thy heart to Her, dedicate thy mind to Her, dedicate thy soul to Her, for She shall absorb thee, and thou shalt become living flame before She incarnates. For it shall be through you alone, and no one else can help in this endeavour."
"It is lonely, it is awful."
"Speak not of this ritual or of Her coming to any person. If asked, answer in a manner that avoids suspicion."
46. I am the warrior Lord of the Forties:
the Eighties cower before me, & are abased.
47. Even now thy hour strikes upon the clock of my FATHER. For He prepared a banquet and a Bridal Bed. I was that Bride, appointed from the beginning, as it was written T.O.P.A.N.
"O BABALON, BABALON beloved, come now, partake of the sacrament, possess this shrine. Take me now! Let me be drunken on the wine of your fornications; let your kisses wanton me to death. Accept thou this sacrifice willingly given!"
48. Now is the hour of birth at hand. Now shall my adept be crucified in the Basilisk abode.
25. Ye are against the people, O my chosen!
26. I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy.
If I lift up my head, I and my Nuit are one. If I droop down mine head, and shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth, and I and the earth are one.
27. There is great danger in me; for who doth not understand these runes shall make a great miss. He shall fall down into the pit called Because, and there he shall perish with the dogs of Reason.
Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name.
Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat!
15. Know then that thus I came to thee before, thou a great Lord, and I a maid enrapt.
Ah blind folly.
In p[er]ſecutione. extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.
Let's ch-ch-change our DNA
I'm the queen of alchemy
I know a way to make gold by mixing our
Souls to escape reality
67. The work of the image, and the potion and the charm, the work of the spider and the snake, and the little ones that go in the dark, this is your work.
69. This is the way of it, star, star. Burning bright, moon, witch moon.
70. You the secret, the outcast, the accursed and despised, even you that gathered privily of old in my rites under the moon.
71. You the free, the wild, the untamed, that walk now alone and forlorn.
72. Behold, my Brother cracks the world like a nut for your eating.
73. Yea, my Father has made a house for you, and my Mother has prepared a Bridal Bed. My Brother has confounded your enemies.
74. I am the Bride appointed. Come ye to the nuptials—come ye now!
75. My joy is the joy of eternity, and my laughter is the drunken laughter of a harlot in the house of ecstasy.
76. All your loves are sacred, pledge them all to me.
68. Who loves not hates, who hates fears, let him taste fear.
77. Set my star upon your banners and go forward in joy and victory. None shall deny you, and none shall stand before you, because of the Sword of my Brother.
Now God has called for his judgement book
and seen his name therein
And the grace of God and the guilt of God
have spelt it out as sin
Me and my baby plannin' world domination
Together, takin' over our fair nation
We run for our lives, break out of our chains
We're so cuttin' edge, create our own games
DJs, rock stars, posers
We are the new politicians, the celebrity editions
And it's so pornographic and it's tragic, but the magic
Makes us free to be what we wanna be
Get out of your life, break out of them chains
Run for your life, there's still time to change
Never give up, never forget who you are
Well, what you wanna be?
Be your own God
His bloody priests have clutched his robes
and stained his linen gown
And his victims swarm from his broken hell
to drag his kingdom down.
22. The other images group around me to support me: let all be worshipped, for they shall cluster to exalt me. I am the visible object of worship; the others are secret; for the Beast & his Bride are they:
21. With the God & the Adorer I am nothing: they do not see me. They are as upon the earth; I am Heaven, and there is no other God than me, and my lord Hadit.
"It is new birth, all things are changed, the signs, the symbols, the everything!"
You're hot for God, but we all got a hunch that
Maybe you've gone astray
Control yourself, but it's so hard
Well, I assume it’s what I wanted at the time
But your eyes were like a constant warning sign
My baby has an eye for pretty things
He thinks that little girls are butterflies and clips their wings
You're hot to trot, but boy, you got a
Secret that you cannot betray
He likes it hot, you're burning up
But baby boy, your secret is safe
I know he know that I knew what he's thinking
I know he know that what he's teaching is wrong
But, honey, this preacher's song has got me too far gone
Boy, you've been catching butterflies
All the girls believe your lies, don't they?
Boy, you can pin me up if you like
A pin-up in a lonely sky
And I'm in love cause I was lost and now I'm finally found
Let him not seek after this;
for thereby alone can he fall from it.
51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.
"I will provide the vehicle, I will show you a sign, and signs. It is the now which concerns us. Keep your faith, think not overmuch."
56. Yea, we shall conquer death and Hell together.
My man's crazy and his mind isn't right
But I like him, fact, I love him
I can't get e-enough of him
He knows only I can save him tonight
44. But let her raise herself in pride! Let her follow me in my way! Let her work the work of wickedness! Let her kill her heart! Let her be loud and adulterous! Let her be covered with jewels, and rich garments, and let her be shameless before all men!
45. Then will I lift her to pinnacles of power: then will I breed from her a child mightier than all the kings of the earth. I will fill her with joy: with my force shall she see & strike at the worship of Nu: she shall achieve Hadit.
I have walked three dreadful nights away
in halls beyond despair,
I have given marrow and tears and sweat
and blood to make her fair.
I have lain my love and smashed my heart
and filled her cup with blood,
That blood might flow from the loins of woe
to the cup of brotherhood.
I am the Grail and I the glory now;
I am the flame and fuel of thy breast
I am the star of God upon thy brow;
There's nobody here, just us together
Keepin' me hot
'Cause we're the masters of our own fate
We're the captains of our own souls
There's no way for us to come away
'Cause boy we're gold
So there's no need for us to hesitate
We're all alone, let's take control
There's no stopping now
I am the queen, enraptured and possessed,
Hide thee sweet river, welcome to thee, sea
Ocean of love that shall encompass thee
Life, death, love, hatred, light, darkness return to me—
καὶ εἶδον, καὶ ἰδοὺ ἵππος λευκός, καὶ ὁ καθήμενος ἐπ’ αὐτὸν ἔχων τόξον, καὶ ἐδόθη αὐτῷ στέφανος, καὶ ἐξῆλθεν νικῶν καὶ ἵνα νικήσῃ.
Fingertips in the shape of a gun
Raise it up to your heart, pow, done
Godfather ordered up a hit from the grave
You know why I'm here so I'm not gonna say
Fuckin' up your life in every possible way
Black bra, red dress, makeup on
I'm the new politician
It ain't rock, but you done rolled
Bye-bye, baby, lose, I won
I'm Lana Del Rey from the U.S. of A.
A figment of your imagination
I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, in the year 1949 of the rule of the Black Brotherhood called Christianity, do make my Manifesto to all men. And I, THE ANTICHRIST, come among you, saying:
The present age is under the influence of the force called, in magical terminology, Horus. This force relates to fire, Mars, and the sun, that is, to power, violence, and energy.
This force is completely blind, depending upon the men and women in whom it manifests and who guide it. Obviously, its guidance now tends towards catastrophy.
The catastrophic trend is due to our lack of understanding of our own natures. The hidden lusts, fears, and hatreds resulting from the warping of the love urge, which underly the natures of all Western peoples, have taken a homicidal and suicidal direction.
This impasse is broken by the incarnation of another sort of force, called BABALON. The nature of this force relates to love, understanding, and dionysian freedom, and is the necessary counterbalance or correspondence to the manifestation of Horus.
It is indicated that this force is actually incarnate in some living woman, as the result of the described magical operation. A more basic matter, however, is the indication that this force is incarnate in all men and women, and needs only to be invoked to free the spirit from the debris of the old aeon, and to direct the blind force of Horus into constructive channels of understanding and love.
My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.
61. There is an end of the word of the God enthroned in Ra's seat, lightening the girders of the soul.
Puppets cold, their faces sad and drawn
Relive each trial of rise and fall
The love which lacks between us all
"Remain in perfect silence, and heed the voice of Our Lady."
50. Stand thou fast, and I shall pass the first veil to speak with thee, through the stars shake.
I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!
36. But let her think on this: my way is not in the solemn ways, or in the reasoned ways, but in the wild free way of the eagle, and the devious way of the serpent, and the oblique way of the factor unknown and unnumbered.
40. Call me, my daughter, and I shall come to thee. Thou shalt be full of my force and fire, my passion and power shall surround and inspire thee; my voice in thee shall judge nations.
41. None shall resist thee, whom I lovest. Though they call thee harlot and whore, shameless, false, evil, these words shall be blood in their mouths, and dust thereafter.
The cities reel in the shout of steel
where the sword of war is drawn.
Maybe we can go to Coney Island
Maybe I can sing the national anthem
Buy a white sweater for the last white day
Of the summer
Maybe we could visit suede Tokyo
See Van Halen at the reunion show
Heavy metal hour on TV
And you salute me, Miss America
Because I am, I am
Her voice is sure as the judgement trump
to crack the house of wrong,
Though walls are high and stone is hard
and the rule of hell was long
|THE CONTINUING STORY.|
17. But ye are not so chosen.
51. Stand thou fast, and I shall pass the second veil, while God and Jesus be smitten with the sword of HORUS.
14. Above, the gemmèd azure is
The naked splendour of Nuit;
She bends in ecstasy to kiss
The secret ardours of Hadit.
Chateau Marmont memories fadin'
Hope is very far
Elvis, where are you when I need you most?
White comp sequin jumpsuit ghost
Pick me up and make a toast
Champagne in the air
Tippin' back his head, relaxin'
"Thank you very much" and I'm laughin'
All my Chantilly lace catchin'
Baby, on the chandelier
Sweepin' scents and blue hydrangea
Summer hail and summer stranger
Baby, he's in constant danger
Help is very far
You look like a Florida native
"Are you?" I said, at the rate of
Slow molasses from the state of
Vermont with a Southern drawl
Methamphetamine, I met my man
Drag queen at heart, just like I am
Puts on his wig, eyelashes, bam
King Coney Island
One diamond, the gala's son
The veranda looks ocean now
The neon palms sway
And so I bid you farewell
29. Let her be dedicated, consecrated, blood to blood, heart to heart, mind to mind, single in will, none without the circle, all to me.
30. And she shall wander in the witchwood under the Night of Pan, and know the mysteries of the Goat and the Serpent, and of the children that are hidden away.
61. But to love me is better than all things: if under the night stars in the desert thou presently burnest mine incense before me, invoking me with a pure heart, and the Serpent flame therein, thou shalt come a little to lie in my bosom. For one kiss wilt thou then be willing to give all; but whoso gives one particle of dust shall lose all in that hour.
JUMP, THEY SAY.
I know a place with neon palm trees, so
We can get a late call to the show
Miss national grand supreme
Miss tropical USA
It’s high glitz for the US queen
61. There is a light before thine eyes, o prophet, a light undesired, most desirable.
62. I am uplifted in thine heart; and the kisses of the stars rain hard upon thy body.
63. Thou art exhaust in the voluptuous fullness of the inspiration; the expiration is sweeter than death, more rapid and laughterful than a caress of Hell's own worm.
64. Oh! thou art overcome: we are upon thee; our delight is all over thee: hail! hail: prophet of Nu!
67. Hold! Hold! Bear up in thy rapture; fall not in swoon of the excellent kisses!
68. Harder! Hold up thyself! Lift thine head! breathe not so deep—die!
Oh, see? Look what you done now
Oh, me, that's what I'm talking 'bout
52. Stand thou fast, and I shall pass the third veil, and the shapes of hell shall be turned again to loveliness.
16. For he is ever a sun, and she a moon. But to him is the winged secret flame, and to her the stooping starlight.
62. At all my meetings with you shall the priestess say—and her eyes shall burn with desire as she stands bare and rejoicing in my secret temple—To me! To me! calling forth the flame of the hearts of all in her love-chant.
50. Blue am I and gold in the light of my bride: but the red gleam is in my eyes; & my spangles are purple & green.
51. Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.
52. There is a veil: that veil is black.
46. Nothing is a secret key of this law.
45. The Perfect and the Perfect are one Perfect and not two; nay, are none!
Like my purple hair for my mermaid video
Walk back to where I live in my motel
On Neptune Avenue (It's pretty fancy, ah)
You call me lavender, you call me sunshine
You say take it off, take it off
You call me lavender, you call me sunshine
You say take it off, take it off
But I have not been to Paradise
2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.
1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit.
2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House.
3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre, as she, the circumference, is nowhere found.
a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red.
Καὶ ὅτε ἤνοιξεν τὴν σφραγῖδα τὴν τρίτην, ἤκουσα τοῦ τρίτου ζῴου λέγοντος Ἔρχου. καὶ εἶδον, καὶ ἰδοὺ ἵππος μέλας, καὶ ὁ καθήμενος ἐπ’ αὐτὸν ἔχων ζυγὸν ἐν τῇ χειρὶ αὐτοῦ.
29. For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union.