Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun with Maath





M adds: HD=444










17.

Troy. Joker.


AA:
Green-haired Joker as lame-god FDR


---------------------------------------------------------


V.I.T.R.I.O.L.





The Bringing of Prima Materia to Prima Terra.



From M. Source: "TheChapel is a short film paying tribute to an exceptional protestant temple in Zeliszów, Poland, designed by Karl Langhans and built in 1796-1797."

A: Poles


M: The New Man Hat!


Harmattan



Operation Odyssey Dawn





Flashback:



AA: Last night I realized something that at first seemed to be a silly little "Ah-ha" moment. I often use the word/phrase "Gah" to describe a sense of shock. I guess it's a mix of "gasp" and "Ah" or whatever. I'm sure others have used it, but it's something I've used a lot. Anyway, point is, last night I realized that "Gah" would express 718, which is the area-code for Queens where I live. Okay, kinda silly, but it's there for me personally. {NYC to get new area code in April} ....But then I thought about Manhattan since that word has been flying about. The area code for Manhattan is 212, which would become "BAB," further calling it out as BABylon.

The BABy MAGGIE, that shoots Mr. Burns, the one who burns the green ROD.





A Star Is Burns: Burns as ET and Solar Messiah...


And Drudge aligns again today:


-----





*

AA:
Magi to the Star Maggie


And now...bringing it all full circle....ladies and gentlemen...a Morlock makes headlines!
Time Travel, Underground Civilizations, Trophies, Wells, Charlie Sheen's (Wa)rlock, Magi, War & Genocide, {and even the Circled N (Nemo/NoMan) or OZ on his ManHat, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, not to mention the Apocalypse-resonant X-Men version}...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...