Friday, February 25, 2011

Robots in Disguise




Alan:
A few days back I had the phrase "more than meets the eye" playing over and over in my head. At least now I know why.
I met this cartoonist years ago who did a one-panel comic strip ala FarSide (most of which were terribly unfunny) but there was one that made me laugh nonstop. It was a guy standing in front of an electrical closet and it read "Transformers: Exactly What You See"
If we are transforming the world into our image via the manifestation of reality, or even if we are just talking about seeing things through the vast filter of perspective, then these words have never rang more true:








The Singularity Is Near!


"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."
The scarlet woman is also a great city. Metropolis, where the SolarKing SuperMan reigns.

See also: "Baby lion" -> the Lion King 




Grace Jones: William's Blood in me. Born wicked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...